(week 42)
I'm thankful For:
1586. this day
1587. the lunch Cora fixed
1588. laughs with C & T
1589. plans made :)
1590. Gracie doing well with being put to sleep
1591. a day out with my Momma(I love her sooo much)
1592. getting my hair chopped
1593. my Mamaw and Pap getting a few days together alone
1594. Mamaw and Pap being back in town again for a few days
knowing that I have a family that loves me
1595. a 9AM phone call
1596. something I was told that made me SMILE
1597. customers...
1598. that I'm finally back from k-town
1599. getting to hang out with my family and watch the b-ball game
1600. little cheerleaders
1601. better communication
1602. God's hand being on Jim, Tim, Ashley and Danny when things started going bad he kept them safe and brought them home
1603. Sunshine
1604. getting busy work done
1605. getting to see my grandparents before they leave tomorrow :(
1606. warm enough weather to sit on the porch and talk on the phone :)
1607. getting to be at church this AM
1608. hanging out with friends
1609. four days of phone calls
1610. text messaging...I know this sounds crazy but it can keep you informed when people are busy
1611. sitting on the porch and talking to Hope
1612. kids playing in the yard on this sunny day
1613. nosy neighbors
1614. Mamaw and Pap having a safe trip home
1590. Gracie doing well with being put to sleep
1591. a day out with my Momma(I love her sooo much)
1592. getting my hair chopped
1593. my Mamaw and Pap getting a few days together alone
1594. Mamaw and Pap being back in town again for a few days
knowing that I have a family that loves me
1595. a 9AM phone call
1596. something I was told that made me SMILE
1597. customers...
1598. that I'm finally back from k-town
1599. getting to hang out with my family and watch the b-ball game
1600. little cheerleaders
1601. better communication
1602. God's hand being on Jim, Tim, Ashley and Danny when things started going bad he kept them safe and brought them home
1603. Sunshine
1604. getting busy work done
1605. getting to see my grandparents before they leave tomorrow :(
1606. warm enough weather to sit on the porch and talk on the phone :)
1607. getting to be at church this AM
1608. hanging out with friends
1609. four days of phone calls
1610. text messaging...I know this sounds crazy but it can keep you informed when people are busy
1611. sitting on the porch and talking to Hope
1612. kids playing in the yard on this sunny day
1613. nosy neighbors
1614. Mamaw and Pap having a safe trip home

Texting and calls .......nuff said :0) blessings ............that are endless
ReplyDelete