Tuesday, November 8, 2011


Monday October 24th
1952. for being able to sleep late today
1953. for getting my house cleaned before time to get the girls
1954. for this warm fall day to watch the kids play outside
1955. for laughter of kids swinging on ropes
1956. for an 8:02 text
1957. for talks and laughter
1958. for hugs
1959. for the words "I Love You"
1960. for the excitement when a friend called really late just because she was thinking of me...Perfect timing I need to talk to her

Tuesday October 25th
1961. for this Tuesday morning :)
1962. for happy mornings as we get ready for school and work
1963. for Cora listening to me!!!!
1964. for a random message from a friend that made me smile...shes crazy!
1965. for God given what we need when we need it

Wednesday October 26th
1966. for an early morning message
1967. for my Mom cooking dinner meaning I do not have to cook
1968. for Camp fire with B,G, Mom and Dad


Thursday October 27th
1968. for play time with B&G
1969. for Gods LOVE
1970. for the reminder that if you have prayed about it stop worrying
for a long talk with my Mamaw


Friday October 28th
1971. for caffeine on early mornings
1972. for a safe trip to the burg for Cora and I
1973. for laughter as Cora and I drove
1974. for a invite to a bday party
1975. for missing someone so much...but it means I'm blessed to know how to love so many don't really know the meaning.

Saturday October 29th
1976. for a busy day at work
1977. for Missy & Shy giving me a Halloween treat for the girls
1978. for getting to celebrating Pops 76 years of life with ones I love
1979. for laughter with my sista's Sheila and Karla
1980. for funny times in the kitchen
1981. for the Love I see in D's eyes for Missi they deserve happiness
1982. for the message that just simply said "I miss you"
1983. for knowing that God will help someone I love with all the problems they are facing

Sunday October 30th
1984. for a day or worship
1985. for my savior knowing me at my worst but CHOSE to LOVE me ANYWAY!!!!
1986. for the blond hair blue eyed princess that came running when they saw me walk in church this morning
1987. for family near and far

Monday October 31st
1988. for a busy day at work
1989. for getting to spend the afternoon with B&G
1990. for trick or treat laughter

Tuesday November 1st
1991. for the soup Cora made for us to eat for lunch
1992. for the good stuff I found for my Christmas shoe box
1993. for an evening of WONDERFUL company

Wednesday November 2nd
1994. for forgiveness
1995. for God showing us he can and will do miracles even if only for a short while
1996. for laughter while doing home work with B&G

Thursday November 3rd
1997. for today
1998. for being reminded GOD is in control
1999. for love of family
2000. for bible study tonight

Friday November 4th
2001. for a few extra minutes of sleep this morning
2002. for the sound of little feet walking down the hall
2003. for funny car rides with 4 kids and my bestie
2004. for Disney on ice fun
2005. for talks as the kids played

Saturday 5th
2006. for dinner out with friends
2007. for Brookster making a bad night better with a silly word or song
Sunday 6th
2008. for a Sunday full of blessings
2009. for laughter over my curtains falling apart
2010. for bedtime prayers of a five year old

No comments:

Post a Comment