
I just recently turned thirty and in the months leading up to that day I had pledged to stay twenty-nine forever. I mean after all WHO wants to be thirty...Is what I was thinking to myself. I had hopes and dreams of the things that I wanted to have in life by this point. As I looked around the day was fastly approaching and they were no where in sight. In the thirty days leading up to my 30th birthday proved to be some of the hardest of my life for multiple reason. So I had decided I was ready to see 29 go that 30 was going to be my year. So now that I'm thirty it is proving to be like every other year this far. In the past thirty days since turning thirty its had its ups, downs, good moment, bad moments and the worst moments the heart breaking ones. So things are not what I had hoped for at 30(what I still hope for) God has given me more then enough. I'm learning I have been given enough pain to make sure I appreciate love, enough bad moments to love the good one and all the blessed peace I will ever need because my saviour is always with me. I'm not saying it always easy or that I understand but I've come to realize that God has a plan for my life. I don't know what it is and I don't understand why but it's his plan and in his time it will be revealed to me....So until then I wait and enjoy every day that he gives me!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment