
Blog was found on Amber's Articles along with her many other inspiring blogs http://ambocullum.blogspot.com/
I'm thankful for:
1. My Salvation
2. My Parents...
3. Brookyln & Gracelyn I love them more then I ever thought I could
4. Sunny days
5. My Pastor
6. Quiet time while sitting on the front porch
7. My friend and coworker Glenna (She helps me more then she realizes)
8. All my friends
9. Brookies Bedtime prayers
10. My Brother
11. The smile on Gracie face when she say you love me sooo much don't you my Lise
12. For being loved by my family
13. That in the storm of my life my Savior is always with me
14. Memories of my Granny Crowley
15. My Mamaw & Pap and knowing each visit with them is a gift from God
16. The sounds of little footstep coming upstairs
17. Rayse saying Aunt Lili can you....
18. Facebook....I know this sound crazy but it keep me connected to my family
19. For someone who has showed me that they love their child more then themselves...
20. Cookout with friends
21. Water park days with the kids
22. For the HOPE I have through Jesus Christ
23. Learning to dance in the rain
24. Long lost friends...They helped me become who I am today
25. The Miracle I see when i look at my Dad
26. My Job
27. The unconditional love of my Momma
28. My sister in law she makes my Brother so happy...
29. Summer Time
30. Being Lazy by the pool
31. Four wheeling trip with priceless memories
32. Beach Vacation memories past & future
33. PF trips
34. My Quilt I SOOO LOVE...
35. My church Family
36. The beauty of the Mountains
37. Colors of fall
38. My Flowers
39. Kids running around like mad in the front yard on warm evenings
40. Prayer time
41. The sound of I love you when it TRULY meant
42. Laughter
43. Text messages that make me smile
44. July 4th fun
45. Sitting on the beach
46. Shopping trips
47. Walks in the park
48. Helping someone who needs me
49. Giving when its not expected
50. The peace you see on the face of the girls when they are sleeping
51. Sunsets
52. Wednesday night bible study
53. Sunscreen
54. Music
55. BIG hugs from Brookie when she dont let go cause she says I missed you
56. Waking up each morning cause its a gift from God
I love nuumber 23 wish I would have thought about that one
ReplyDeletenumber 7 you are most thoughtful and you help me more than you will ever know !!!!GOD shines is love in you each day !!!!
1. Thank you for reading my blog. It is a real encouragment
ReplyDelete2. I love that the multitude Monday's are spreading. Gratitude is a great practice
3. Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog