Tuesday, June 1, 2010

One Thousand Gifts(part2)
holy experience


I'm Thankful For:
57. Holiday weekends with family and friends

58. Riding in the mountains this weekend looking at the God's beautiful land scape

59. That God has a plan for my life even if I don't understand what it is.
60. A clean house
61. That no one was hurt when lightening hit close to my house and zapped most of our electronics
62. The smell of clean clothes....
63. The excitement the girls have on their face when they see me after being away for the weekend
64. Thankful for today's laughter
65. As crazy as this my sound thankful God made me a country girl
66. Sunny days
67. Cookouts
68. My pool radio

69. Pool days

70. For the one I miss...(not because I miss them but cause I got to know them)
71. That time and distance can not change true friendship
72. My porch swing and rocking chairs
73. I was there to help my Dad when he needed me
74. My dad being able to go to some of the white knuckle event and enjoy time with friends

75. Not getting hurt when I fell off the back of the Rhino
76. People who still care about their neighbors
77. That God kept me safe while pressure washing my house on a ladder
78. A blog that I read a few weeks back that give me GREAT hope...
79. Last nights mountain sunset
80. Rainbows
81. Picnics
82. For all the two day weekends the summer will bring

No comments:

Post a Comment