
I'm thankful for:
118. Corn hole at 10pm with my family
119. Kids laughter so loud that you can not think
120. Lysol Spray(Its a long story)
121. That I work in Oneida and not this other town my job require me to travel to sometimes.
122. Paper towels and 409
123. For a customer that came to my rescue just when i needed it the most...
124. That USPS brought my package in time
125. Flip Flops
126. Late nights by the pool
127. Being able to sit and look at the stars
128. The peace God has given me with an issue that still pulls at my heart strings
129. The I love game
130. The hope of one day finding my soul mate
131. "Hey You" your a great memory
132. Arm Floties
133. Swim Rings
134. Giving B&G Mani's

135. Hank helping me with my computer...
136. Ebay for cheap computer part and lots of other things
137. finding a wonder women barbie
138. the dollar tree
139. a late night swim when I'm about to melt down from the heat
140. Cora's help with the one day at a time plan
141. Everyday work laughter
142. LIFE(its not what I dreamed of but I AM BLESSED)
143. having the chance to have leprosy at a friend VBS...to see how something so small can change how a child's eye are opened
144. sitting on the deck sing with B & G
145. dances with Gracie
146. My study bible
147. Strong's concordance
148. the song thru the fire
149. my ipod "it holds the song that help so much"
150. campfires

151. smores....ummm good
152. being able to sit and talk with friends around the campfire
153. Bran for keeping the fire going while we all sit ate and laughed
154. Handy Manny flash lights
155. for long talks with my Mom
156. my dads help with the pool
157. for just being able to take time to relax in a busy week
158. my Mamaw having more better days
159. God always knowing what I need...
160. my cousin Nancy Im so glad we are keep in touch again
161. the hairbows from Hairbows by Sarah (they are awesome if you need some you should order from her example in photo below)
162. two four year old birthday princess's
163. Pink Mustangs
164. Pink Banshee's
165. Strawberry shortcake and Super hero bday partys
166. Christy making Brookie's day with a Wonder Women Cake
167. Watermelon on Sunny days
168. the smile on they B&G face when they got hero hero barbie's(THEY LOVED THEM)
169. Dec 2006(That month changed my life forever)
170. Shelia being my venting bud this weekend
171. Getting to see Bro Kemp at church
172. Benji getting saved at VBS
173. The words I love you more...
174. Story time
175. Veg trays from subway
176. waterproof mascara
177. carmex
178. Long walks
179. Sunday mornings....
180. Thurday nights talk at the farm
181. Ice cream cones and picnic tables

182. Brandon taking off the trash from the party he was such a help(Beth yours is a keeper)
No comments:
Post a Comment