I was having some quite time last night sitting alone on the deck. When I heard the front door open and a small voice yelled HEY are you out here? Before I had the chance to respond here came the sound of little feet and a four your old princess saying whatcha doing? As Brooklyn climbed in my lap I explained that I was just sitting here thinking and looking at the stars. Brooklyn then took her seat beside me and made a wish. I did not think much about it because at the same time the front door opened again and another small voice yelled HEY why are you all out here? Gracie says why are you all wishing on stars. I quickly said I'm not. Brooklyn turns to us and say I wish for you to protect my family and Gracelyn turns to her and says what are you talking about Brookie. Brooklyn looks up and says I'm not talking to you Gracie,and I'm not wishing on stars I'm talking to Jesus.(PRICELESS)
So why the world teaches little girls to wish on stars....I'm so thankful this little princess talks to Jesus!
Shows what they are being taught ...........= someone knows the master !!!!!
ReplyDelete