
I'm THANKFUL for:
803. Kraft salad dressing coupons found on a blog(making them 53 cent a bottle)
804. a chat with a customer
805. G's carmel creams(I know I did not need them)
806. God's calming hand in a storm
807. Story time with Gracie
808. giggles at bedtime
809. laughter with Brookie over voice notes from GKMR
810. a good nights rest
811. LOTS of hugs from B&G at school this morning
812. pizza picnics
813. park play time
814. vocabulary lesson from Gaye "Risible & Verbose"
815. Dad leaving work early to keep B&G
816. Beth picking up the stuff I need for Food City for me
817. Heather helping with the girls
818. Glenna giving me wedding decorating ideas
819. getting all the fellowship hall table moved tonight
820. that I was able to laugh when Beth and I ended up with 4 kids while tring to work on wedding stuff
821. that the church is ready
822. Heather helping me chop veggies
823. us getting everything where tomorrow will be smoother sailing
824. the tulle finally stuck to the hand rails
825. being able to help Beth make her dream wedding some true
826. Shil watching the food for about 30 minutes so I could help Beth get dressed for the wedding
827. remembering sweet times with Maw Ree
828. God speaking to me from something Jim said today at the wedding
829. remembering its all in Gods time
830. the happiness I saw in Beth & Brandon today
831. wedding cake
832. for the help of Kim and her husband on putting all the tables and chairs up
833. aunt Lili's sweet little boy
834. My parents I am truly BLESSED!!!!
835. aleve pain meds....every bone in my body is hurting
836. today being OVER
837. everything working out that we was up and out the door on time this AM
838. God making me an Auntie Lise
839. my paper being in the driveway this am
840. seeing a missed friend, I was worried about
841. lazy Sundays
842. the green tree swing
843. sitting on my front porch tonight it was a cool but nice night out
844. kids playing
845. LIFE "It may not be perfect but its mine"

I am glad you were there for Beth !!! you did a great job !! the seven pictures are blessings and memories of so much love !!!
ReplyDeleteAnd oh yeah !!!!I am doing your wedding in purple and red and yellow ..........
My WEDDING???????? Who am I marrying? but thats fine you can use whatever colors you wish my fav is yellow...
ReplyDelete