
I'm thankful for:
846. for people thinking of me even if the community shopper is not what I had in mind
847. laughs with G&T
848. the song stand still....(Im standing still and waiting)
849. me seeing the truth about someone even when its sad...
850. the message the LORD gave Kyle tonight
851. Glenna's acts of kindness...Now I wait :)
852. Sleeping later then normal
853. lunch today my friend G
854. an email that makes me hopeful:)
855. AMAZING GRACE
856. studying on my porch
857. nice words
858. God doing what he says he can
859. church service tonight(another GREAT message)
860. a safe trip to knoxville and back
861. Matthew 21:22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
862. Fried Pickels
863. my new Isaac's CD
864. John 3:16 I know everyone knows this but just think how special it is
865. all the prayers that are going up for Misty
866. Heather and I having a safe trip back from Oak Ridge
867. Misty being 100% off the vent today(PRAISE GOD)
868. answered prayers
869. More late night travel safty for Heather and I
870. my family...I know I've said this before but this week I realized blessed I am.
871. lunch with my parent and the girls after church
872. oil of olay shae butter soap
873. applebees being open until 2am
874. freshly washed sheets and blakets
875. tomorrow being a new week :)
No comments:
Post a Comment