I don't care how bad a day I've had with my kids, the minute they're asleep it's like the memory of the harrowing day just disappears. They're like angels when they sleep. I could just eat them up. I love the photos. And I, indeed, share this simple pleasure with you!
Oh my ... this made me a bit weepy, remembering the days of my own little princess sleeping.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful Simple Pleasures post. So glad you joined us.
Nothing so innocent as precious princess(es?) asleep. What a treasure to keep.
ReplyDeletewonderful pleasures...miss seeing my girl sleeping so peacefully ;)
ReplyDeleteYou realize that this should have come with a warning, right? Old moms like me see this and get a longing... way deep down.
ReplyDeleteI love this,and I stand in absolute agreement that it just doesn't get much better than watching a child sleep.
I love to see B and G pcitures ...I know they are having great dreams while sleeping thinking about the princess's .and they are so (durable)
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful little girls! They are so photogenic-like all little ones. Simply lovely photos to always treasure. You are very blessed :-) Trish
ReplyDeleteI don't care how bad a day I've had with my kids, the minute they're asleep it's like the memory of the harrowing day just disappears. They're like angels when they sleep. I could just eat them up. I love the photos. And I, indeed, share this simple pleasure with you!
ReplyDeletebeautiful.....a true princess.
ReplyDelete