Saturday, October 16, 2010

Journey of Faith Friday: Answered Prayer


Journey of Faith Friday: Answered Prayer




 
 
 


Answered Prayers:

I so often fall short of giving God the PRAISE and THANKS that I should for all the answered prayers. I to like many others often times get hung up on the prayers that I am still waiting on to be answered. Some of which may not turn out the way I want, but for that special prayer I have been waiting on I believe that it will be answered in his time.  

 So many answered prayer has effected me greatly but this single one has totally changed my adult life. About six years ago I was at a place in my life where it was pretty much all about me and some things that I had always stood for was no longer keeping there stance. It seemed as if everything was not going the way that I wanted. My life was no longer the happy time that it always had been. I worried over nonsense and knew no peace. I was having changes in my job that I was not ready for but was forced to take. I was saved but was no longer in the place that I needed to be. I looked for answers in a lots of things before going to the Master and praying and praying for peace and for direction and after several months it was given. See I found out it was not my job, it was not realizing that someone I loved had moved on that was causing the issues. It was what I call being soul sick. See I was needing more then what I was getting. I no longer was walking with the LORD the way I once did or the way I should have been. Once I got back to the place of fellowship and trying to put GOD first things changed. See it took me praying for direction for what I thought the problem was to end up getting my prayers answered and moving in the right direction when I did not even realize I had gotten so far off track. Thank you LORD for putting me back on the right path again. Today I have a closer walk then ever. I still fall short and I'm not always where I need to be, but PRAISE GOD he is still directing me and answering PRAYERS. 



 

2 comments:

  1. I join you in praising God. I can totally relate. It is amazing how God's answers prayer in the way He desires even when it is not what you were praying for it it the perfect answer.

    Thank you for linking up. I appreciate it your comment soooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, I am so glad for answered prayers and for GOD being who he says he is and will lead us in the right direction when we havent a clue where we are going ,I am so glad I am following the one or let me say trying to follow the one that knows the way !!!

    ReplyDelete