(Week 39)
I'm Thankful For:
1482. a great v-day that included just simple things(mostly messages that made me SMILE)
1483. a day of communication :)
1484. laughter
1485. "H" they make me smile...
1486. being able to go see a friend and let them know I was thinking of their family
1487. an email stating my package is on the way
1488. laughter while watching adults get excited at the Justin Beiber movie
1489. the fun time R,K,B&G had at the movies
1490. a talk with a sweet customer
1491. knowing GOD is who he says he is and WILL do what he says he will do
1492. Crock pot chicken and Rice
1493. laughter and smiles
1494. dinner with my parents, B&G
1495. the 7:30 phone call even when I was told news that I was less then excited about
1496. my Dad having a better day today...THANK YOU LORD!
1497. bible study tonight (Thanks again Cora for inviting me I have meet some amazing women if God in this class)
1498. knowing God can and will fix whats broken.
1499. work laughter with G
1500. family
1501. having the weekend off
1502. a nice older gentleman that I talked with in the waiting area while my car was being worked on
1503. time to study while waiting at the dealership
1504. a short time to Cookeville
1505. having safe trip home
1506. getting alot of laundry done I'm almost caught up
1507. church this morning
1508. kind words
1509. 5 kids playing in the yard
1510. porch sitting while watching kids run free
1511. getting the yard picked up
1512. a visit with Daniel and his wife
1513. visit with friends
1514. sleepy hollow rides
1515. getting stuck laughter
1516. learning to let go...It a work in progress but I'm trying.
1517. words that a friend once said coming to my mind today "it just things"
1518. dishes being done
1519. time to sit and think...

another week of many blessings ...thanks for all the great lunches
ReplyDelete