Monday, February 28, 2011

                                    
(week 40)

I'm Thankful For:

1520. this day
1521. God hearing our crys
1522. a taste lunch Cora brought today
1523. laughter that was sooooo NEEDED...thanks to a customer
1524. my friends they rock
1525. build a bear fun
1526. funny kids
1527. having a safe trip to knoxville and back
1528. a saying that was in my bible lesson this week the reminder to stop and think at the crossroads in life...."Sin will take you farther then you ever thought it would and you will pay more then you ever thought you could."
1529. sweet messages
1530. getting to go to lunch with B&G at school
1531. that its FRIDAY :D which means the wait is almost over
1531. this day...Its cold but a great day!
1532. truthful moments
1533. making good choices at crossroads
1534. God loving me even when I make poor choices
1535. being checked on...
1536. out of the blue moments
1537. Taco bell fun
1538. walmart stops
1539. just being able to be me
1540. God still working on me
1541. friends being online at 2AM when I can not sleep
1542. Caffeine on the Saturday morning...
1543. Friends stopping for a visit at work today
1544. God hand of protection being with me when I got a flat tire.
1545. Bran and Carl changing my tire
1546. a Wonderful church service this AM there was such a sweet spirit
1547. warmer weather today so the kids could play outside for a while
1548. Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"
1549. God speaking & saying I'm in control....


No comments:

Post a Comment