Simple Pleasures
Summer is my favorite time of year so Memorial Day weekend is the kick off to summer events. Here in east Tennessee ATV riding is a HUGE activity for lots of locals and out of towners coming to enjoy our trails and the beauty God has given us. Our local ATV club puts on ATV and concert events. So my simple pleasure is getting to spend time with family and friends on the Mountain and having a great weekend and hoping that there are many more GREAT weekends this summer.
(Rayse and I at the concert on the MTN)
(All the little ones having fun in Nana's Pool)
So to ready for simple pleasure go to A Collection of This and That by Dayle



Hello! I'm over from Dayle's blog. I'm glad you had a nice weekend...
ReplyDeleteSounds lovely and fun!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a great weekend ....cant wait to ride and swim .......
ReplyDeleteSummer is a time for s many simple pleasures. What a fun day.
ReplyDelete*so many* I meant to type. No glasses on at the moment. :)
ReplyDeleteOoh the pool! Looks good...
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Debbie
This look like such a fun family time -- the BEST kind of simple pleasure!
ReplyDeleteWhat a terrific simple pleasure shot!!
ReplyDeleteYes, something so "simple" has so much meaning! I LOVE that image of the two little girls, especially!
ReplyDeleteSimply lovely!
ReplyDeleteLove your header photo. When my twin girls were that age (now petite 13 year olds) they also wore bright pink tops with jeans, long blonde hair (curly).
Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a 'footprint' in my comment box. How lovely to meet another blogger who enjoys recording and celebrating those 'simple pleasures'.
ReplyDeleteI really like the photo in your blog banner!
Wishing you glimpses of heaven in unexpected places.......