Wednesday, June 1, 2011
I'm Thankful For:
1643. a good nights sleep
1644. Cora text first thing this AM
1645. My dad going to get my Brimestone pass for the weekend events
1646. Jodi calling and inviting me to dinner
1647. My 3 new Tommy Motorsports shirts :D
1648. all the laughter and talking with Lexi and the PI
1649. my dad getting rid of all the tree limb covered in poison Ivy in my yard
1650. playing baseball with Gracie
1651. Brookie and Monty the Dino laughter
1652. Jim doing well in he surgery
1653. Mid week church service
1654. the pool being open
1655. the sub sandwich Cora shared with me
1656. getting my grocery on lunch today
1657. for getting my house cleaned b4 the weekend
1658. a Friday evening full of laughter and play time with B&G
1659. being able to share what I was feeling...even if I got no response
1660. getting my Million Belle hanging baskets
1661. being able to stop and talk to my Mom
1662. being able to spend time on the MTN with friends
1663. laughter lots and lots of laughter this evening...
1664. the text that changed my night :)
1665. my dad driving me home so I did not have to walk in the dark
1666. late a late night visitor :D
1667. AM phone call from my Mom saying B&G will be spending the day with her
1668. watching B&G play in the pool as I pressure washed patio furniture
1669. each bad day makes me stronger
1670. an invite from Heather even if I had to pass on the offer.
1671. a long talk with a friend...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love all but 1663 is my fav ....Prov. 17:22 its good for you
ReplyDelete