Week 52
This week marks one year of counting my blessings. This was a tough week for me personal and at some points when I would go to write my blessing I felt as if I had nothing to be thankful for. Knowing that was just the devil doing everything in his power to get the upper hand on me, because no matter what happen I am blessed because in the end GOD as been nothing but good to me.
I'm Thankful For:
1614. today Monday...Its a start to a new week.
1615. getting my kitchen cleaned while dinner was in the oven.
1616. getting my closest cleaned out and walls wiped down
1617. talking to my Momma
1618. lunch Cora brought it was yummy
1619. Movietime with B&G
1620. B&G Fashion Show
1621. listening to children play
1622. the words "that would have made ME HAPPY"
1623. getting my hair cut...It was way over due.
1623. safe travels to K-Town
1624. getting to go to the girls school Dance
1625. Cora covering the store so I could leave
1626. finding some hanging basket flowers for my porch
1627. getting to go to the Zoo with the kids
1628. me and 4 little ones have a safe trip home
1629. the 4 little monkeys running around in the yard
1630. having some of the greatest friends in the world
1631. my Savior Jesus Christ being with me each and every step I take
1632. knowing Ive got to learn to lets things go and know God is in control
1633. getting the girls tonight (God so ALWAYS knows what we need)
1634. the message at church this AM...(It was another example of GOD knowing what I needed)
1635. finding a missed call on my cell phone
1636. Kambo and the celabrating his 5th Birthday...Your Aunt Lili loves you VERY much!
1637. my 7:30 visit and the talk that followed...
1638. sweet good bye's
1639. the friend that went out of her way to try to help
1640. chicken fries and Onion Rings
1641. that tonight made a bad weekend better...
1642. knowing whatever I face GOD will be with me through it all.

No comments:
Post a Comment