(Week 50)
Why is it that when we think things are starting to turn around...The devil slip in to gets the upper hand and makes us question the promises of GOD. I know if I never receive another blessing that I have been giving more then I ever deserve, but I also know the this the bible teaches. Ask and it shall be given and the God will give us the desires of our hearts. I know that I am blessed each and everyday I'm just stuck in a wilderness but I am trusting that my savior will bring me to the promise land in his time, but the waiting is a hard one for me. So on days I don't feel thankful I still KNOW that I am truly BLESSED!
I'm Thankful For:
1557. this Monday...
1558. leftover lunch
1559. a hopeful message
1560. getting to go to the dentist today
1561. finding some tops on sale at Belk
1562. dinner on the road
1563. getting dishes done before girls got home
1564. playing with game chips with little ones
1565. lemonade mouth laughter
1566. early bedtimes
1567. getting my journal updated
1568. being able to cry and talk to Jesus
1569. KNOWING God is going to fix this
1570. the voice on the other end of the phone :)
1571. being brought out of my comfort zone
1572. bible study tonight...I will miss it!
1573. hugs from little one glad that I am home
1574. a busy day at work
1575. laughter over setting the grill on fire
1576. getting to cook my Mom lunch today and spend sometime with her
1577. getting to ride with R&K
1578. getting to see my Mom smile on this Mothers day...Getting B&G for awhile made her a happy Nana and me a Happy Auntie too
1579. leftovers for dinner
1580. tears & heartache....which means I blessed to have ones to love even when it causes pain.

No comments:
Post a Comment