Monday, May 16, 2011

(week 51)

I'm Thankful For:

1581. getting to see Dr J today
1582. calamine lotion
1583. talking with Cora
1584. a message that made me smile
1585. a message that caught me by surprise but was so happy I was getting to see him :)
1586. laughter over people being afraid of catching my poison ive...lol
1587. knowing God is with us in yet another storm that people I love are walking through
1588. love of family
1589. being able to help out and spend sometime with Sheila
1590. playtime
1591. funny kids at bathtime...I so miss them when they are gone
1592. text from someone dear
1593. on lazy days my hair can be fixed curley in just a few minutes
1594. makeup to cover my red face
1595. the love of simple things
1596. Heather going with me to the funeral tonight
1597. Brookie getting into see the Dr quickly
1598. Getting to spend the evening with B&G
1599. my Dad mowing my yard :)
1600. being off on this Saturday
1601. getting my grill cleaned
1602. being able to get some flowers for my porch today
1603. my Dad helping me with my AC project
1604. my Momma for my AC
1605. Saturday evening fun
1606. Sunday morning church service
1607. Hugs from B&G at church
1608. a day out with friends
1609. my Dad not being hurt when I turn the light on in the shop when he was working on them
1610. getting to talk to my Aunt Pam today
1611. getting my trim put back up
1612. getting all the AC junk hauled to the road for the trash collection
1613. a message letting me know he made it home safely and now is off to bed

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful blessings!!! glad you got your ac fixed ....

    ReplyDelete