Thursday, July 21, 2011

Simple Pleasures

This week my Simple Pleasure is the craft area at our VBS...This is the area in which I have been all week. Here are a few photos from our tye dye adventure. When I say adventure that what it has been with 200 kids but I have truly loved every minute of it!








For more simple pleasures go visit Dayle at A Collection of This and That


5 comments:

  1. Oh goodness ... aren't they just the cutest? I used to work with children at church and loved every minute of it. They are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun mess! I have fond memories of VBS. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I love seeing children having fun..AND ..learning a craft at the same time.....awesome..
    God Bless
    Barb from Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kids and crafts... definitely one of my favorite simple pleasures too!

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete