I'm Thankful For:
1772. A 7am phone call that made this a great Monday Morning
1773. GOD answering my prayers
1774. Tomato and Mayo Sandwich for lunch
1775. the dinner at bible school...it was soooo good.
1776. bible school crafts dept laughter
1777. B&G play time
1778. G letting me borrow her book
1779. the bible school cooking out going great
1780. Sonic water Cora brought me
1781. getting my house picked up
1782. my dad letting me in when I had been locked out of the house
1783. this being a long weekend off
1784. my Friday visitor he makes my heart smile
1785. sleeping late on this Saturday morning
1786. a day of sun
1787. time with friends
1788. a friends Mom is feeling better today
1789. messages that made me smile
1790. our trip to the ER being a quick trip
1791. a great church service
1792. the place on Gracie ear looking better
1793. a wonderful afternoon with friends
1794. watching kids play in the rain
1795. doubled over laughter over black objects
1796. three day weekends
1797. talks with Cora...She always knows the right things to say
1798. laughter at work
1799. cucumbers and tomato's a customer gave us
1800. Cora reminding me to get to reading the book
1801. that knowing people have bad M days but the love you see they have that over powers that most days bad M days
1802. getting the Comp to work again after I tried to fix it
1803. AC on these HOT days
1804. Summer time it is my FAV
1805. the God news Sheila got today...PRAISE GOD!
1806. the love of family...Getting to see Billie, Bob and June tonight
1807. Gods forgiveness
1808. Cora offering to help me paint...
1809. finding the light I needed for 8 bucks
1810. the message at church today...it was a nice reminder no matter what God is always there
1811. a surprise phone call I missed while at church
1812. the short visit from the one who makes my heart smile
1813. Heather helping re-doing Brookies app
1814. Gracie being such a good sport when I know she was about to cry
1815. Safety a friend had on his trip
1816. a pool full of crazy kids
1817. 5.00 pizza's for hungry kids
1818. my Mom

No comments:
Post a Comment