
I'm thankful for:
401. my three day weekend
402. safety when I landed in the wrong part of town
403. being able to go dress shopping with Beth
404. Beth finding her perfect wedding dress
405. the look on Gracie's face when I showed up early to pick her up from the sitter she was so happy
406. calmness I was given in a stressful situation
407. I can do all thing through CHRIST
408. Christmas in July
409. my "BOAT" book arriving in the mail
410. the sweetness in little ones
411. the laughter a simple gift brought
412. today is a new day...
413. all the things B&G is learning @ bible school
414. forgiveness when I fail....and I do that to often
415. chips & Salsa
416. Sunshine filled pool days
417. Homemade butter & Biscuits
418. Aloe Lotion
419. Dreams(and the hope of them one day coming true)
420. All my text from Cora they keep me informed
421. little girls trying to hula hoop
422. Hugs from Jacob he melted my heart
423. family...They sure are missed when they are gone
424. trash bags
425. the wonderful supper my Momma cooked
426. my free laundry stuff I got in the mail
427. I love yous
428. my Mamaw & Paps safe trip home
429. all the hard work put into Bible school
430. the bible school cookout
431. Glenna's help trying to get rid of my ants
432. umbrella's for rainy days
433. G's update about what we thought was something bad, in reality was not bad at all
434. the past 30 years...
435. my blessing I can not see...sometime you cant see the forrest for the trees
436. the laughter coming from the play doh kitchen
437. all of my dirty laundry...Cause that mean I blessed with plenty of clothes
438. hammock floats
439. bible school graduation
440. little ones singing the B.I.B.L.E.
409 Hope you love the Boat book
ReplyDelete435 You will recieve your blessing with the most beautiful tree for you , that stands tall, firm in the LORD and sent just for you !!!!