
I know I am posting this late sorry but I just could not get it posted on monday this week. This week I have alot if simple things that Im thankful for, but when you think about it its the little things that can make you the happiest.
I'm thankful for:
267. this day
268. Kam learning to swim
269. being able to watch all the kids swim until the storm hit again this evening
270. Brookie, Gracie, Rayse & Kambo's laughter it is music to my ears
271. new razors
272. a clean bathroom
273. payday
274. a visit from Glenna & Tamsey
275. G&T liking my flag cake
276. laughs over a "29" year old putting on shorts
277. a much needed talk with an old friend
278. God still working on "ME"
279. 2.00 Swimsuit I found for the girls
280. DVR (I'm just now watching shows from the 1st of May)
281. the fresh cucumber Tamsey gave me from her garden
282. coupon suzy
283. a night out with no kids
284. laughs with a friend over dinner
285. having a burden for someone I don't even know
286. the sunset tonight it reminded of God's amazing art work
287. the great time we had at the farm celebrating Ton's bday
288. little girls playing in dirt
289. watching everyone play annie over
290. my dad being able to enjoy a night with old friends
291. a lazy day in the pool
292. B & G being so much fun today it was full of laughs
293. water balloon fights
294. tea party's
295. the sweetness heard in bedtime prayer of B&G
296. story-time
297. Celebrating the 4th with GREAT friends and family
298. Our Freedom
299. Our religious freedom
300. sparklers
301. our fireworks party
302. kids with snow cones
303. PB pie
304. the Cato's clerk that accessorized Brookie while I was try on clothes
305. the fun all the kids had on the Dragon ride...
306. knowing that when I feel alone GOD is ALWAYS by my side
307. today being the start of a NEW week.
No comments:
Post a Comment