Friday, July 9, 2010

One Thousand gifts(week 8)
holy experience


I'm thankful for:

308. No one getting hurt when the Barbie Mustang flipped
309. that I made it through the day in Wartburg
310. finding a cheap #3 Dale Jr wrangler car that Rayse asked for
311. the ties that bind with some people
312. the chat with my Cuz Steve
313. more days of being able to let someone go
314. A friend that is trying to help
315. Being back to work in Oneida with G for the rest of the week
316. Lemon-Berry slushies
317. God's Grace
318. The scripture who so ever will call upon his name shall be saved...Thankful that I called upon his name many years ago
319. Bible study this week is showed me more of how I should study
320. Another Summer night with all the kids and good friends
321. The words a friend shared...I hope she is right
322. on tough days like today when I don't understand i still have hope "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. John 16:33"
323. another water park day "WE" all had a blast
324. the girls and all the kids being an absolute delight to be around today
325. running into an old friend today...Funny how seeing one person can flood you with memories
326. Garden Tomato's
327. 90 SPF with Zinc
328. Aloe Vera Spray
329. Blessed Assurance
330. Answered prayers
331. Outdoor fans
332. cheap flip flops
333. Andrew cleaning my porch cushion...(that little one need everyones prayers right now)
334. Heather & I last minutes trip to K-Town Friday night
335. Sunshine
336. Brookie's Smile
337. Gracie's laugh
338. Chats with Glenna
339. the oldies song game...I don't know the songs but loved some of the words to running bear
340. Water balloon fights
341. God's love I'm not deserving but he still paid my sin debt...
342. being able to step out of the boat...Even if was a baby step I was in the right direction
343. Hammock floats
344. disk swings
345. Ice water on a hot day
346. a clean car(but it did not last long)
347. my parents celebrating 34 years of marriage
348. Laughter...
349. Music
350. Family
351. Summer Skillet with Green tomato's
352. having my grill working again
353. the amazing beauty of the land scape of East Tennessee
354. G's reminding me that is will be worth the wait

No comments:

Post a Comment