Monday, August 9, 2010

One Thousand gifts(week 12)
holy experience


473. those moments when God whispers to you and you know everything will be OK.
474. the sighs of my past
475. THE "Sigh" of my future
476. the cuppie cake gumdrops song
477. God knowing the way even when I cant see it
478. Hebrews 11:1
479. A story shared with me about someones Faith my hope is I can be more like that
480. the phone call from G she's so funny
481. A safe trip home from Wartburg
482. the girls doing well with their shots
483. Gracie getting to sleep before the storm...She is so scared of them.
484. my nap with the girls today(I never nap...but I was so tired)
485. the Message that was delivered in Bible study tonight it was about God's perfect timing
486. my pizza oven
487. a spare remote to open my car door
488. Chad fixing my air conditioner
489. being able to get the TV fixed cheaper then I thought
490. Quiet time
491. the LOVE I see when my Dad is reading to B&G
492. a walk in my neighborhood tonight
493. for a FB status I read it makes me realize there are some good people in this world
494. knowing the path I must follow
495. being able to cry to a friend
496. being able to cry with that same friend
497. being able to laugh with a dear friend
498. the kind words of a customer today
499. God giving my friend peace during the lose of her child
500. the funny text from Cora
501. cellphones...because it keep people in touch no matter where they are
502. Bags of sonic ice
503. that small things are amazing things
504. good smelling candles
505. today
506. steaks on the grill with baked potato's
507. Betty Crocker cookie bars YUMMY
508. time with friends
509. Psalms 100:5
510. water fountains and extra pennies
511. O'charley subs
512. the one that turned in my wallet with everything in tact
513. hot KK donuts
514. 70% clearance racks
515. the extra 20% off coupon the lady in front of me in line gave me
516. my Independence
517. ziploc bags
518. laughs @ build a bear
517. for my safe trip home from shopping cause there was multiple wreck on the way home.
518. the power being re-stored
519. being able to help my dad with his new computer
520. a long talk with my big Bro
521. 2.00 old navy flip flops
522. a wonderful church service this morning
523. an overall great day of shopping.

1 comment:

  1. 477....Knowing that he knows the way and keeping the faith !!!!!
    and their is the perfect SIGH for you !!!!

    ReplyDelete