
I'm thankful for:
578. a safe trip to knoxville and back with the girls
579. cracker barrel rockers for kids
580. CB pancakes
581. the words thank you sissy I really wanted your pan cakes Brookie
582. the smile on Brookies face when I gave her my hamburger cause I knew she did not like what gracie had but gave her pan cake away anyway
583. 2 great four year old today while out and about
584. dancing in the rain
585. Brookie having a good 1st day of school
586. safe bus rides
587. God is still answering prayers
588. the honesty that some people still have
589. prayers from my peeps
590. that the girls are still loving school after their 1st day they are so not like Lise
591. Pedi's with GKMR,G&B
592. getting a much needed haircut
593. the pizza from Glenna
594. laughter at work
595. kids playing freely with no cares
596. videos sent to me of the girls at school
597. singing when no one is listening
598. every happy moment
599. learning to make everyday count...
600. most days learning to see the glass half full
601. four little one running and playing in town square
602. this cool temps outside tonight while sitting and talking with friends
603. the new green benches in town
604. calmness in the middle of the storm
605. chicken & dumplin my momma made for me
606. Ms E for the nice words she sent in about G & I to corp
607. Jeremiah 29:11 - 'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future
608. A busy day
609. tonights dinner ever if I cooked most of it
610. another night filled with friends
611. cupcake kisses
612. Barney troops
613. backdoors
614. Rhinos
615. fresh air and ble skys
616. Mud holes
617. kids playing in creeks
618. making more memories with my family
619. seeing my daddy smile :)
620. a riding trip I had not been on in 10 years
621. the rustic retreat
622. 2 hours of just floating around in the pool
623. my talk with JW he did not know what I was thinking but GOD used him to say the right things to me.
624. leftovers
625. potatos salad made from leftover baked potatos
626. the message at church toight to wear the whole armour of God you must know all the piece not just the ones you choose.
No comments:
Post a Comment