Tuesday, August 17, 2010

One Thousand gifts(week 13)

One Thousand gifts(week 13)
holy experience


I'm thankful for:

524. G sharing her blue Monday candy with me
525. the sweet customer I had today
526. ice in Styrofoam cups
527. Chlorine tea
528. a friends happiness...He found his SIGH and is getting married soon
529. for the happiness I saw in a photo of someone I know
530. bedtime story time
531. late night giggles
532. memories lasting forever
533. my new sunglasses and purse only totaling 6 bucks
534. understanding people
535. my prayer journal
536. a safe delivery of baby Owensby
537. Mom West surgery going well...PRAISE GOD
538. lazy nights
539. the girls going to bed early tonight...tomorrow is their first day of head start.
540. Gracie having a wonderful first day of school
541. Brookie feeling better
542. time spent making play duh ice cream cones
543. my apple tree's
544. pig tails and curly ribbon
545. another Saturday off
546. the day out with friends
547. the upfront parking spot at the mall
548. people watching out for the ones I love when I'm not around and call me to come to the rescue if needed
549. post it coupons
550. sexy shaper...lol (it nothing bad its the name of a tank top)
551. my Mom's perks card it saved me some $$$
552. twisted chip
553. laughter lots and lots of laughter today
554. high standers
555. girl talk while watching children play
556. this mornings worship service
557. my Tommy Motor sports shirt from Jodi
558. sunshine
559. rain
560. dreams
561. being able to help a child at the McD's play land and her Mom was thankful not rude
562. John 14:1
563. daily forgiveness
564. the message Bro Ashley preached tonight
565. Sarah's dedication to her Sunday school class
566. cookout
567. baked potato's
568. Brandon's help grilling out
569. foil
570. clean sheets
571. BIG hugs
572. kindness of a stranger
573. fresh corn
574. ATM machines
575. nosey neighbors
576. childhood friends
577. my pillow(I missed it while it was being cleaned)






1 comment:

  1. Multitudes are great yes that picture does show happiness 575 love em .....

    ReplyDelete