Monday, December 13, 2010

One Thousand Gifts (week 29)

holy experience

I'm THANKful:

1173. For cupcakes from Cora
1174. For LIFE GOD is so GOOD
1175. For having a safe trip to work today
1176. For the customer that made my day and made me smile
1177. For a compliment text message it made me smile too
1178. For the quiet moments
1179. For being able to get my hair done today
1180. For Sarah's help
1181. For finding the words to help some one that need some kind words
1182. For FINALLY getting my kitchen clean
1183. For the talk B and I had about hearts and belly's
1184. For a letter received today (please everyone keep this request in your prayers)
1185. For on my worst day I'm never beyond the reach of God's grace. And on my best 1186. day I'm never beyond the need of God's grace
1187. For knowing that I can admit to my mistakes...because I'M NOT perfect
1188. For getting some gifts wrapped today
1189. For the lunch Missy bought us today
1190. For G and I having a safe trip to the Christmas party and back
1191. For laughs tonight
1192. For being able to be with old and new friends at the party
1193. For my employers
1194. For the sounds of Ala Kazem when I got home...
1195. For the reminder of 2 Timothy 1:7  "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
1196. For GOD's Truth
1197. For the reminder of the simple things
1198. For the heater my Momma purchased for me
1199. For G and I getting some CHRISTmas items put out today
1200. For a day of funny kids
1201. For the running snow angel
1202. For getting things done slowly but surely
1203. For know one day it will all come together!





1 comment:

  1. Love the hearts and belly's
    also I just said a prayer for your request GOD knows the need !!

    ReplyDelete