Tuesday, December 21, 2010

(week 30)

I'm a little late posting, but better late then never. As Christmas is fastly approaching I pray that each of you are blessed and feel the great LOVE that was sent to you in the gift of a baby all those years ago. I praise God for all that he has been given to me but nothing will ever be a great as the gift of salvation that was given to be by my savior. Merry CHRISTmas to you all.

I'm Thankful for:

1204. For making it to work in all the snow today
1205. For Hot coco
1206. For laughter...I know I say this a lot but its a moment of TRUE happiness
1207. For getting my Christmas cards done
1208. For the beauty of snow and nature
1209. For visit from our neighbor at work
1210. For a day of shopping
1211. For finding the doll I needed
1212. For time with just me and GOD on my drive to k-town
1213. For Gingerbread houses
1214. For the talk about what parents are....
1215. For Bo getting my heater put in
1216. For G aka Cora...
1217. For this day
1218. For My ROCK's thanks Cora (I love ROCKS)
1219. For Cora making it safe after all the black ice today
1220. For a nice guster
1221. For the memory game
1222. For a busy day
1223. For the call telling me to stop and pick some stuff up :)
1224. For tomorrow being a new day
1225. For recipe that was shared with me
1226. For being able to help a friend
1227. For Memories
1228. For church today
1229. For Blake helping me wrap gifts
1230. For making cookies
1231. For getting lots of things done
1232. For the blessing recieved at the play tonight
1233. For GOD's LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment