Simple Pleasures!
This week my simple pleasure comes from the kindness of someone in our family...Its been sometime back my Dad had asked me if I had a quilt top of my Granny's that he could have fixed to take as a throw to his dialysis treatments. I explained that I did not. I knew where some was but also knew that it would be impossible to get one of them. So I told my Mom what his request had been and she made the call. Just a few weeks ago they paid us a visit on Thanksgiving and with them they brought a gift that was simple but priceless to my Dad. So to some this simple piece of fabric means nothing but if you would have seen the look on my Dads face you would know to him it meant everything.
To read more simple pleasure joins us over at A Collection Of This And That

What a treasure!!!!! simple things brings us many blessings
ReplyDeleteOh my ... I totally get it. How special and priceless. This one put a tear in my eye.
ReplyDeleteI "get it" too! This is a wonderful simple pleasure. I would go so far as to call it a simple treasure.
ReplyDeletethis is beautiful....I think He knew...and arranged it for your dad.
ReplyDeleteOh yes....I understand the importance of this small piece of fabric to your father!
ReplyDeleteSo how is your Dad doing?
ReplyDeleteYou are a special daughter and have shown your love.
How lovely! I completely understand your dear father wanting this precious memento. This is a beautiful simple pleasure :-)
ReplyDeletemany blessings..Trish