(Week 33)
I'm so THANKFUL For:
1322. For another day of safe travel to work in this snow
1323. For a talk with Hope
1324. For some words a friend reminded me of something, perhaps something I was totally forgetting (Thanks Cora)
1325. For the neighbors snowman :)
1326. For laughter of the girls playing in the snow
1327. For friends that care even if I may see things a little different
1328. For text I received meaning I no longer was give an option I had to responded
1329. For the memory game
1330. For homemade veggie soup
1331. For not getting the ice that they was saying was coming
1332. For snow time fun
1333. For GOD's Amazing Grace
1334. For the wonderful news my Daddy got today (PRAISE GOD)
1335. For the 100 game of memory played this week
1336. For this day for learning to trust and lean more on my savior
1337. For being able to count on Cora and knowing she will always pray when I ask
1338. For random text
1339. For more laughter its seem its been a week full of nerves and laughter
1340. For a good nights rest
1341. For getting to watch Kambo play ball
1342. For great friends that listen to me go on and on
1343. For this day Saturday Jan 15th
1344. For Isaiah 41:10 'Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'
1345. For G knowing what I need to hear
1346. For a night out
1347. For laughter on this Saturday night
1348. For back roads and crazy songs
1349. For moments of being able to send a quick text
1349. For God's touch I know that's what calmed me most of the night (Thank You Lord)
1350. For 1AM phones calls being checked on
1351. For a nice text...
1352. For Church today...As a christian do you have a mission statement for 2011?
1353. For Hope, Heather, Beth, Brandon and all of the kids coming to the house just to hang out today!
1354. For caring people
1355. For tree top laughter
1356. For a lazy Sunday afternoon full of laughter, talking and kids destroying my house(but that what make this house a home)
1357. For Sunday night church services
1358. For B&G loving to run that sweeper
1359. For prayer time (Lord please direct me...and let me hear your voice so clear)

You have a awesome week of blessings and Sat night who knows whats next !!!!!
ReplyDelete