I'm Thankful For:
1286. For this being a new day of a new week of a NEW YEAR!
1287. For a call from my Mom just to say hello
1288. For Hopes text about the help she is giving me on a new "eating lifestyle"
1289. For G sharing her green beans
1290. For LOVE...It pure when truly given, simple and FREE!
1291. For G help on my new eating lifestyle
1292. For getting to celebrate a late Christmas with Heather, Brody and Teresa
1293. For B&G playing well with Brody
1294. For princess castle and Dino laughter
1295. For an uplifting message I received today
1296. For this day...Its a new one
1297. For the alone time with just me and God this morning...
1298. For tear filled prayers
1299. For the baked chicken Cora fixed for us...
1300. For Buggs deciding to go back to the hospital
1301. For leftovers
1302. For the money I found in the pocket of an old purse
1303. For some LC time
1304. For a safe trip to work this morning
1305. For moments in the middle of the day where you just have to talk and give GOD praise
1306. For one armed sweatshirt laughter
1307. For a moment of reflecting on the past
1308. For the life I once had
1309. For my life now even if it is different then I dreamed
1310. For my Daily Moments in his Presence book
1311. For God knowing what best for me even when I think its not
1312. For getting the girls room totally completed
1313. For an afternoon of being lazy
1314. For some more LC time it is rare that I get that
1315. For the email stating we WAS having church tonight :)
1316. For getting to spend the evening with my church family
1317. For dinner and getting to watch TV and it was not a cartoon or Hannah Montana
1318. For GREAT news from G today about her brother
1319. For my parents, B&G making it to LEX safely(PLEASE pray things go well for this appointment)
1320. For still being able to laugh with Heather even thou she is not my fav person right now
1321. For trying to keep an open mind about something(I pray that I make the right choice)

Love the one arm sweat shirt laughs ....
ReplyDeleteglad you had some Lisa time
God will guide you in the right decision ....