Monday, January 31, 2011

(Week 35)


1392. For today being the start of a new week, with new chances and hopefully great ending
1393. For knowing when the ground is shacking GOD is still my rock and I'm on solid ground
1394. For getting dinner cooked, B&G bathed, feed and dishes washed by 8:30 :)
1395. For God being in control
1396. For God helping me to learn how to wait
1397. For A prayer being answered...and you learn your worry was crazy
1398. For True Friendships
1399. For a phone call
1400. For having weekend plans
1401. For A late night call from a friend that was just down right funny
1402. For silly text
1402. For kids playing without fighting
1404. For this day off
1405. For getting to sleep until 8:30
1406. For my family no matter how crazy they make me....I love them so!
1407. For the Lord watching over Glenna and I when the Carbon Monoxide was at dangerous levels at work today.
1408. For having heat again after a cold first half of the day
1409. For Cora listening to me when I need to vent about craziness
1410. For Bible study tonight
1411. For today Friday
1412. For all the blessing we received at work today
1413. For the Lord showing me that I was wrong about something I was thinking
1414. For GOD always being on time
1415. For another blessed day at work
1416. For talks with friends
1417. For me not being the only one running late
1418. For a wonderful Saturday night
1419. For being able to smile just for no reason at all.
1420. For ones that just say what on there mind...I wish I could be more like that sometimes
1421. For a simple text to end a great night
1422. For 2am phones calls with a friend
1423. For laughter with friends
1424. For a sunny day
1425. For  6 kids running wild outdoors
1426. For church tonight
1427. For God's forgiveness
1428. For memories in the making
1429. For John 14:27 "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

1 comment:

  1. I am so thankful that GOD did have his hand on us as the levels were high on 1407
    also that we finally got heat !
    sounds like you had a awesome blessed week !!!

    ReplyDelete