Simple Pleasures
This week my simple pleasure is my nightly games of Candy Land...I bet I have played it a hundred times in the past few weeks and lost every time but oh the fun we have had.
So please stop by Dayle's A simple Collection of This and That and share your simple pleasure!


You know, I have never played this game...neither has my children :)
ReplyDeleteBe blessed,
Maria - a housewife :)
I want to play ...and I hope I can play that better than that brain game !!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! Truly a wonderful simple pleasure. So glad you linked up.
ReplyDeleteI remember playing it with my girls....and had lots of fun...Have a great rest of the week.
ReplyDeleteI've never played it but do I enjoy board games or dominoes etc. to play with family and friends. Great simple pleasure to relax with :-)
ReplyDeleteblessings..Trish
I just happened to see this and don't know how I missed it the week you did it. Oh my how you brought back memories for me.
ReplyDeleteChutes and Ladders was another fun one for family time.