
One Thousand Gifts (Week 28)
This week we have celebrated THANKSGIVING and I have so many things to be thankful for. I so often get caught up on thinking of the thing I really want and havent gotten. That I dont give the thanks I should for all the blessings that are right in front of me. So thank you LORD for all of your blessings...Ones noted and the ones that I have taken for granted.
I'm Thankful:
1122. For a great day at work
1123. For being with my family to celebrate my Dads 62nd birthday
1124. For being able to lay and watch starwberry shortcake with the girlies
1125. For getting my upstair cleaned
1126. For getting to spend time with family
1127. For homemade chicken and dumplins
1128. For great friends that are like family
1129. For a LOVING family
1130. For my dad getting me a paper this morning
1131. For friends that count me as family
1132. For a long visit with Steve
1133. For play time with Sophia
1134. For the shopping game plan
1135. For Glenna letting me use her shopping cart when mine was stolen
1136. For keeping my word to a lady even she did not do the same
1137. For zertec
1138. For diet mt dew "CAFFEINE"
1139. For laughter while walking in the rain @ 3AM
1140. For online bargins
1141. For hugs that hurt
1142. For waking up with a little girl watching saying can we put up the Christmas tree up now
1143. For the message at church hitting home with me today(because he always knows what I need)
1144. For christmas tree laughter
1145. For getting my Moms closet cleaned out
1146. For the Christmas tree FINALLY being finished
1147. For leftovers
1148. For tomorrow being a new beginning
1149. For giggles when little ones should be asleep
1150. For some Lisa TV time that rare at my house
No comments:
Post a Comment