~Simple Pleasures~
This week my simple pleasure is remembering the ladies bible study that I have been taking. Tonight is the last class and it has been something that I look forward to every Thursday. I have had an amazing time with a great group of ladies learning and growing closer to our savior.


How blessed you are to have such a group. Fellowship is truly a wonderful simple pleasure in life.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you I will miss it too but Jan brings a new one yeah !!!
ReplyDeleteLadies Bible groups are so special! What a wonderful thing for you to get to do each week. One of the groups that I was in 4 years ago still gets together often.....what a special bond that forms when you're learning about our Lord!
ReplyDeleteFellowship is so important for learning and growing and a peaceful state of mind. Hope you are having beautiful day. :) Tammy
ReplyDeleteBeth Moore.... I've read some about her, but haven't read any of her material. I can see that I should be doing that!
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely that you can get-together with other ladies and share. I've heard of Beth Moore but don't know much about her books.
ReplyDeleteSuch a great study!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your kind encouragement over at my place!
Elizabeth
http://www.justfollowingjesus.com
Sharing with sisters in Christ is wonderful! Exploring His word and praying together - what joy :-) I love Bible Study with my group too. blessings..Trish
ReplyDeleteLadies Bible groups are such fun. I did a Beth Moore study on the book of Daniel when I was living in the upstate. Now I am back and forth and I really miss the studies and the fellowship.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week-end, Annette