Thursday, November 4, 2010

Simple Pleasures

Project Simple Pleasures2



Simple Pleasures  hosted by Dayla at A Collection Of This and That. I hope you all enjoy as much as I do. Its the little things that can make you the happiest.






This week my simple pleasure is Quiet Moments. While four wheeling last week we stopped to look at a water fall and I was just standing and looking at the water and in those quiet moments you can take in so many things. I used this photo because it was taken by a friend while I was standing at the waters edge and we had talked about how no sunlight was in this area. Then when the photos was loaded onto the computer you can clearly see the beam of light shining. All I can say is GOD is amazing and he is used this to show me many things. So I'm thankful for those quiet moment and it such a priceless simple pleasure. 




4 comments:

  1. Oh!!! I can't believe you caught that. It's really beautiful!

    He shines. Always. Sometimes, we just need the time and perspective to see it with our human eyes, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still am amazed at this pictures .....GOD .....showing me I am right there all the time !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. first...got to say...I just love love love this picture. It's picture. And I'm with you too about quiet time....☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wow! Even when we aren't aware of Him working, this picture is proof that He is. Quiet moments such as these are, as you say, "priceless simple pleasures."

    So glad to see you today.

    ReplyDelete