
November is the Month to give Thanks...I have been blessed with so many thing and at times I forget how blessed I am. Thank You Jesus for all you have blessed me with and all that is still to come!!!
I'm thankful for:
1035. the photo Glenna shared with me
1036. the friends that no matter how long its been since you talked seems like they are there daily
1037. my Mamaw & Pap having a safe trip to visit to Tennessee
1038. being able to spend time with my grandparents
1039. God being who he says he is
1040. being able to drop by and see my grandparents on lunch today(I so wish they lived closer everyday)
1041. Cora she listens to me vent
1042. my church family that is going the extra mile with my dad
1043. a message from an old friend
1044. Mamaw and the girls playtime....memories in the making there
1045. the laughter of Brookie reading a bedtime story to Mamaw
1046. hugs and long talks from my Mamaw and Pap
1047. kids imaginations
1048. being able to be at Rayse and Kambo BB games this week
1049. a day of shopping with a good friend
1050. FINALLY get a helpful toysRus worker on the phone and the extra help he gave me
1051. finding the cozy coupe shopping cart
1052. for getting some Christmas shopping done
1053. sales racks
1054. this Bible study I have been taking that the question are sometime hard and challenge me but that what helps me grow
1055. friends that listen
1056. family dinners
1057. my "other" family
1058. someone sharing a story with me....the point being when you are a child of God you are not in situation in life by chance its because God is in Control
1059. the quilt party by Dayle brought back wonderful memories
1060. Gracie feeling better today
1061. that my Granny Crowley loved so deeply and showed it
1062. cakes baked with love in an easy bake oven
1063. SMILES just to make you smile
1064. for todays 24
1065. that even on my worst day GOD still love and forgives me :)

1065 YES even on my worst day too GOD loves and frogives me ..... you know I wonder how many many times I have made GOD cry !!!
ReplyDelete