
I'm THANKFUL for:
991. Being back to work today
992. G helping me find the Jessie Costume plan
993. a visit with friends
993. Hope found a Jessie costume that I needed..(I still don't know why they did not think me and G could make it??)
994. finally get time to do last weeks multitudes
995. the blessings I get from reading others multitudes
996. safety while driving to Knoxville in the storm
997. getting to sleep a little later
998. that B&G had a great field trip with school
999. a FB message letting me know a friend is OK
1000. John 17 20-26 Jesus Prays for All future Believers: 20 “My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me...(amazing I was being prayed for before I was even me)
1001. reaching 1000 blessings this week :)
1002. a long chat with a friend needing to talk
1003. that no matter what GOD is there
1004. the talk that G and I had about bible study
1005. pay day
1006. laughs with G Cora
1007. being told that I was to positive...That just means I choice blessings over the negative things
1008. Bible study tonight the reminder of things I need to let go
1009. 2 Peter 5:10
10 And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. NIV
1010. the sweetest thing Eli did and said to B
1011. being able to attended the Headstart Halloween party
1012. reflecting on simple pleasures
1013. Journey of Faith Fridays Amber blogs always seem to encourage me and give me a reminder of how GREAT God is
1014. a funny customer
1015. bomb fires
1016. Smores
1017. giant marshmallows the kids LOVED them
1018. Beth removing the Tag the CP left on the girls jeans
1019. Bran getting everything ready outside for the fire
1020. Dad bring B&G to my work so we could leave for trick or treat early
1021. Brookie wanting to share...even if it was her sucker with Champie dog
1022. C&G calling us to tell us they was home so we could go back and let the girls visit a minute
1023. celebrating Pops 75th birthday
1024. Mom hall popcorn balls
1025. The girls having a wonderful time tonight with trick or treat
1026. being back at church this morning I missed not being there last week
1027. a Lisa day
1028. G going riding with me
1029. Sunday a day of thinking...Today (Monday)finding out it will all work out.
1030. river water falls
1031. peaceful places
1032. the beauty God has given us
1033. the honest couple that returned what belonged to us to a police man for safe keeping(Thank you LORD for watching over us)
1034. GODS LOVE...


You reached a thousand !!!!!
ReplyDeletethanks for the fun fun ATV ride
to see GODs beauty
Most of all that couple that returned the one of the most vaulable blessings GOD's gives
Yummy smores!!!
ReplyDeleteLong chats with friends who need to talk are so uplifting and such a blessing. I had one of those with my cousin this weekend.